Saturday, February 25, 2012

Email Entries

Hi everyone!  I have two wonderful entries here from Jan Pagnanelli.  She doesn't have a blog at this time so she sent me her card images via email.  





This is a great time for me to mention that you do not have to have a blog to play in our challenges and sending me the cards via email is perfectly fine. You may also load your pictures to a gallery like Split Coast Stampers and then link from your gallery.


There is one more week to go in our Winter challenge and I will be back tomorrow with our final Winter inspiration.


Have a great day!
NancyD

8 comments:

stampinganja said...

Wow, both cards are stunning!!!

Rosie said...

Both cards are very beautiful

Deanna said...

Great scenes, I love your bunny it is so cute!

Donna Heber said...

These are such pretty scenes! Love the bunny too.

Sheree said...

Wow!! Jan, your entries are absolutely gorgeous!! The depth of field is spot on and the colours you used really give these a cold winter feeling!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft A Scene... We will be looking forward to your design submissions in the future as well!
Sheree

shazsilverwolf said...

Ok, I am officially in love with this bunny! How cute is he? Love the colours used too. Hugs, Shaz

Janelli said...

Thanks for all the kind words. This is the first challenge I've entered and it has been fun! I love this site---and love seeing everyone else's winter visions!
Jan Pignanelli

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Love your blog with so much inspiration. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love.