Sunday, July 6, 2014

Craft a Scene By the Sea Winners!

Happy Sunday to everyone!  Today is the day we reveal our wonderful top 3 challenge entries.

Another tough month trying to pick just three entries!  I can see with the "By the Sea" theme we found something that everyone wanted to try.  We had 41 regular entries and 6 fabulous email entries. 

Here are the selections for the top three for June.  Be sure to take our badge to add to your blogs (if you have one). 


#10 Tocovya - Tocoart



#35 Susan - Behind the Scenes


Email Entry from Barb



Beautiful cards everyone!  I will be back in a few moments with our next challenge.

NancyD

3 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Congrats to the winners :)

Susan Paul said...

Thank you for a fun challenge. I enjoyed seeing all of the wonderful "By the Sea" scenes.

tocovya said...

What a lovely challenge, was thrilled to make top 3 with my first entry. But how do I get the badge, I have tired copy and paste to Java gadget and it wont work,very sad!